Objectives & Outcomes
During the Sales Coaching training program, participants learn the coaching competencies necessary to excel in their
roles as sales leaders and are able do the following as a result of the program:
- Adjust their coaching style to the needs of the individual sales-team member and/or sales opportunity.
- Build strong, lasting relationships with coachees through effective communication.
- Help individuals grow and develop their sales skills.
- Effectively communicate sales expectations.
- Work with coachees to set challenging but attainable sales goals and supporting action plans.
- Identify coaching opportunities that are specific to the organization’s sales process.
- Use sales-performance standards to increase coaching effectiveness.
- Help sales-team members overcome performance obstacles and develop collaborative solutions.
- Maximize team-member performance through improvements, development, and change.
- Coach average sales performers in the performance curve on opportunities for improvement, development, and change.
- Coach in formal situations as well as during informal, on-the-spot opportunities (coaching in the field).