Objectives and Outcomes
As a result of the workshop, participants will:
- Understand the significant differences between leadership and management.
- Be able to apply the best practices and ideas about leadership today.
- Capitalize on their leadership strengths and work on areas for development.
- Have a practical framework to guide them in their leadership roles and responsibilities.
- Hold themselves accountable for leadership expectations and competencies.
- Build better partnerships with leaders, team members and peers.
- Know how to motivate the modern team and engage the workforce.
- Communicate and share feedback more effectively.
- Know how to set and communicate clear direction for their team.
- Encourage active participation and engagement of team members.