Objectives & Outcomes
In the Coaching Skills workshop, participants learn how to
- Build on their existing coaching and communication skills and use the flexible coaching process presented in all kinds of situations that require effective communication.
- Maximize team-member performance through encouraging improvements and leading others through
- positive change.
- Motivate the people they coach to actively seek out opportunities to contribute more to the organization,
- and enhance employee engagement and commitment to the business.
- Resolve differences, handle team-member resistance, and confront excuses in a constructive manner.
- Help people accept, adjust to, and acquire personal ownership of organizational change.
- Conduct developmental and non-performance-related coaching sessions.
- Build positive and supportive relationships with team members.
- Coach in formal situations as well as during informal, on-the-spot opportunities.