Objectives & Outcomes
In the Safety Coaching workshop, participants learn how to
- Maximize safety performance by using a proven coaching process to initiate two-way communication.
- Inspire others to become more involved and concerned about safety.
- Regularly conduct developmental, motivational, and non-performance-related safety-coaching sessions.
- Help others accept and take ownership of adjusting to changes in safety priorities.
- Build positive and supportive working relationships with others.
- Ensure that others are committed to confronting and following through on safety issues in the workplace.
- Involve all team members in contributing to the safe operation of the business.