Objectives & Outcomes
During the Coaching TIPS²™ workshop, participants learn critical coaching competencies that are immediately applicable and will help them do the following:
- Maximize team-member performance by facilitating improvements, development, and change.
- Coach average performers in the performance curve on opportunities for improvement.
- Motivate others to actively seek out opportunities to grow and contribute more to the organization.
- Resolve differences, handle team-member resistance or obstacles, and confront excuses.
- Enroll people in accepting and taking ownership for organizational change.
- Conduct developmental and non-performance-related coaching sessions.
- Build positive and supportive relationships by communicating with team members, which will enhance employee engagement.
- Coach in formal situations as well as during informal, on-the-spot opportunities.
- Obtain better results from coaching engagement efforts while being less controlling and authoritative.