Objectives & Outcomes
The Leading Change workshop gives managers the skills and tools they need to be change leaders in their organizations, work groups, and teams. Participants in the workshop learn how to
- Understand the internal and external forces of change and a leader’s role in helping others through it.
- Recognize patterns of human behavior and the reactions of others when change occurs.
- Identify important changes that need to be made.
- Release the creative energy of others and focus change efforts on the things that will positively shape the organization’s future.
- Personally adapt to change and model resiliency (behaviors and practices).
- Guide and coach people who are resistant to change.
- Successfully introduce change and guide others through the implementation and sustainability process.
- Clearly and completely communicate the reasons and need for change.
- Create an environment where people are receptive to change and resilient when change occurs.