Phase I – Discovery
- Phase I is a fact-finding mission that occurs before the Alignment Session (Phase II). We look at the organization’s current situation and its strengths, limitations, and vulnerabilities. CMOE completes the following activities during Phase I.
- Gather data through face-to-face interviews, surveys, and assessments
- Clarify initial goals and desired outcomes of the alignment process
- Understand key business issues and strategies
- Review findings and agree on initial priorities and direction
- Design and plan an initial alignment session that addresses the unique needs of the leadership team and the organization