Here are a few ways CMOE can partner with you to meet your organization’s specific requirements and needs:
- Support the complete development of a program that correlates with the organization’s existing leadership-competency model or expectations.
- Provide and integrate CMOE content with certain topic areas or existing content you already have in place.
- Integrate content and collaborate with other vendors you work with or partners within the business, if appropriate.
- Ensure that the Leadership-Development Program links with the organization’s vision, mission, and strategy, as well as any other important organizational initiatives.
- Provide transfer and sustainability strategies.
As an option, CMOE can provide needs-assessment services to identify the development priorities that are most critical to the organization’s success as well as develop or revise your leadership-competency model; the training program can then be designed to address those areas first. In addition to providing program and curriculum design services, the CMOE Team has the ability and experience to support our clients with implementation of the program and facilitation/delivery services. For client’s interested in Train-the-Trainer and trainer certification, we can help you prepare internal trainers to successfully deliver your leadership development program.