Leadership-development programs, curriculums and initiatives should be as unique as the organization is—it should reflect the organization’s leadership competencies, build leadership talent at all levels and drive bottom-line results. CMOE has extensive experience working as a partner with organizations of all types and sizes in designing meaningful leadership development programs that build the confidence of leaders and bring their contribution to the next level.
Leadership Development Programs can be designed for leaders at all levels of the business in order to create an aligned learning organization and establish consistent leadership expectations:
- New leaders who are transitioning into a leadership role
- First-line leaders
- Mid-level leaders
- Senior leaders
Because we have a vast library of existing content and resources, as well as the ability to rapidly produce highly customized content, we can collaborate with you to build a leadership development program that is focused on the specific challenges and issues your leaders face today and prepare them for the future.
Leadership-development programs can be designed as a standalone learning experiences, a multi-session leadership-development curriculum, or individual training modules. In order to maximize your learning investment and ensure transfer and application, programs can be instructor-led, e-learning, or a blended solution.
Here are a few ways CMOE can partner with you to meet your organization’s specific requirements and needs:
- Support the complete development of a program that correlates with the organization’s existing leadership-competency model or expectations.
- Provide and integrate CMOE content with certain topic areas or existing content you already have in place.
- Integrate content and collaborate with other vendors you work with or partners within the business, if appropriate.
- Ensure that the Leadership-Development Program links with the organization’s vision, mission, and strategy, as well as any other important organizational initiatives.
- Provide transfer and sustainability strategies.
As an option, CMOE can provide needs-assessment services to identify the development priorities that are most critical to the organization’s success as well as develop or revise your leadership-competency model; the training program can then be designed to address those areas first. In addition to providing program and curriculum design services, the CMOE Team has the ability and experience to support our clients with implementation of the program and facilitation/delivery services. For client’s interested in Train-the-Trainer and trainer certification, we can help you prepare internal trainers to successfully deliver your leadership development program.
CMOE is committed to helping you achieve the following goals with your Leadership Development Program:
- Help leaders internalize the organization’s leadership-competency model as a way of behaving and acting.
- Help leaders develop the critical skills and experience they need to excel in their field and contribute to the effectiveness and engagement of the entire workforce.
- Create conditions for leaders to take responsibility for the achievement of their learning goals and demonstrate increased accountability for meeting desired expectations.
- Introduce skills, tools and techniques that will drive measurable improvement in the leadership capability of the organization.
- Provide immersive learning experiences that are built around experiential adult-learning principles that include elements like the following:
- Pre-work assignments (assessments, surveys, readings, etc.)
- Models, tools, guides, and other resources
- E-learning support
- Assessments and feedback to help leaders leverage their strengths and build commitment for working on their opportunities for improvements
- Dynamic classroom and/or e-learning experiences
- Simulations, exercises, and case studies
- Application and sustainability plans and strategies to ensure knowledge transfer and long-term application
Contact CMOE today to learn more about how we can partner with your organization and your leadership-development initiatives.
by 40 Years of Research
Leadership & Development Partner
to your Organization’s Needs
Need More Information?
Please fill out the following form and we will be in contact with you with more information.