Organizations with a continuous-improvement structure will find the Continuous Improvement Coaching workshop to be highly beneficial because it was developed with these principles in mind. The workshop incorporates the following tools and techniques to ensure that the learning is focused on the unique coaching needs of a continuous-improvement environment:
- Case studies that are tailored to continuous-improvement coaching challenges, where team members need to influence and coach others without necessarily having formal authority.
- Self-inquiry exercises that help participants examine their communication and coaching abilities. This helps them identify strengths and opportunities for improvement.
- A practical coaching process that helps those involved in continuous-improvement initiatives open up two-way dialogue, build relationships, and establish a coaching culture across the organization.
- Opportunities to practice and apply the skills.
- Application and sustainability tools that give participants a consistent coaching framework and a shared understanding of the performance coaching process and its goals.
By blending continuous-improvement coaching concepts with practice and real-world application, participants develop their skills and confidence in influencing and coaching employee performance. This cutting-edge approach helps managers coaching others gain the ability to interact with associates and team members in a way that will motivate action, drive out fear, and maximize continuous-improvement performance through positive change.