In this engaging and application focused learning experience participants
- Increase their understanding and awareness of essential and current diversity terminology and concepts.
- Discover the personal benefits of embracing diversity, equity, and inclusion and how it benefits organizational culture, employee engagement, and the bottom line.
- Learn to identify conscious and unconscious biases and how bias impacts personal and professional interactions.
- Learn the common ways people can offend each other and the skills that, when applied consistently will help people feel respected and their contributions valued.
- Explore strategies often used for managing interpersonal differences.
- Learn the four types of discrimination in personal, social, and work environments.
- Expand their personal point of view and increase their self-awareness.
- Identify how to support the diversity and equity goals of the organization and contribute to an inclusive work environment.
As participants expand their self-awareness and apply the principles learned in this course, they will help the organization be a place where everyone can feel welcome, be included, and do their best work.