Objectives & Outcomes
The Delegation & Accountability workshop helps participants
- Build a delegation mindset and recognize barriers that keep them from delegating to others.
- Determine what, how, and when to delegate, as well as to whom.
- Learn how to effectively and efficiently communicate the parameters of a delegated assignment and follow up with team members to ensure that they remain accountable for completing the work.
- Assign the appropriate level of authority and responsibility when delegating tasks and responsibilities to others.
- Unleash team member motivation and excitement about the assignments that have been delegated to them.
- Delegate assignments and responsibilities to others without relinquishing ultimate responsibility for seeing that the work is accomplished.
- Recognize some common delegation pitfalls and create plans to overcome them when they occur.
- Ensure that team members are committed and accountable for accomplishing the assignments that have been delegated to them.