Objectives & Outcomes
Participants in the Facilitation Skills for Trainers workshop learn how to
- Apply adult-learning concepts to each training experience and create powerful learning tasks.
- Connect with and respond to the needs of diverse learners (style, personality, culture, gender, etc.).
- Create energy and provide a dynamic, interactive, relevant, and experiential classroom experience.
- Read and diagnose the audience’s needs and adjust their approach to facilitation accordingly.
- Present training content in a way that is effective, interesting, exciting, and relevant for trainees.
- Conduct an insightful debriefing of an assignment, exercise, case study, etc.
- Stimulate dialogue and create conditions for high levels of participation from the training group.
- Manage difficult participant behaviors and group dysfunction.
- Help participants transfer and apply the skills, concepts, and knowledge to their work.