The ability to artfully deliver and receive feedback is a foundational skill for leaders and individual contributors. Creating a 360-feedback culture not only improves and reinforces performance, but it also builds trusting relationships among all members of an organization. Whether supportive or constructive in nature, honest and carefully constructed feedback is a rich source of information people can use for their personal growth and to increase self-awareness.
Feedback 360 is a dynamic learning experience that focuses on both elements of feedback: giving and receiving. Participants are introduced to a practical framework that equips them with the necessary skills to effectively and confidently share feedback with others and receive feedback in a way that leads to professional development and a new level of success.
Objectives and Outcomes
During Feedback 360° learning experience, participants learn and practice a feedback framework and actionable skillsets that can be immediately applied to their work and will enable them to do the following:
- Recognize the five types of feedback and the role feedback plays in team and organizational growth.
- Recognize the importance and benefits of both giving and receiving feedback effectively.
- Recognize their feedback strengths and opportunities for improvement.
- Comfortably and confidently share feedback with all members of the organization (peers, team members, leaders, customers/clients, vendors, and other stakeholders).
- Apply strategies for acting on feedback that is shared with them.
The Feedback 360° program is an application-oriented experience that becomes a learning lab where participants discover and experiment with the skills and concepts. It is built around a proven, instructional-design methodology that drives application and results:
- Case studies and participants’ real-world scenarios
- Self-reflection activities that allow learners to explore their feedback strengths and areas where they can improve
- A skill-based framework that can be applied when giving and receiving feedback
- Practice activities and experiences
- Tools and guides to encourage immediate application on the job
by 40 Years of Research
Leadership & Development Partner
to your Organization’s Needs
The Feedback 360° program is available in a number of different formats, giving our clients the flexibility to choose the option that works best for them:
Instructor-led training (delivered onsite by a CMOE subject matter expert/facilitator)
Digital learning program (self-paced or live)
Blended and layered solution (combining instructor-led training and digital learning)
Train the trainer services (certifying internal trainers in CMOE’s world-class programs)
Curriculum integration (deliver the topic in conjunction with another topic or event or build it into a development curriculum)
4-16 hours (8 hours preferred) for instructor-led variable for digital learning
Typically this program is delivered in a one or two-day format; however, the length of this course is flexible and can be adjusted to fit the unique needs of the audience. CMOE offers Train-the-Trainer services for clients who prefer to have an internal facilitator deliver the Feedback 360° workshop material. The program can also be built into an internal curriculum or development series.
Possible pull out box (or combine with delivery options) To ensure that the Feedback 360°: Giving and Receiving Feedback workshop can be taught in equal measure around the world, the training materials, books, and program are available in multiple languages.
Need More Information?
Please fill out the following form and we will be in contact with you with more information.