Objectives & Outcomes
Abundant opportunities exist to streamline, improve, create value-added solutions, and be more effective across teams, departments, and the organization as a whole. CMOE’s Leading Innovation workshop gives managers the skills and tools they need to effectively lead innovation in their organizations, work groups, or teams. As a result of the workshop, participants are able to
- Use the discovery process to help the flow of ideas evolve into solutions that create added value for the organization.
- Effectively evaluate a situation and generate innovative solutions.
- Model innovation behaviors and practices.
- Communicate innovation needs and direct the creative thought processes of team members into addressing specific business needs or challenges.
- Create an environment that allows people to use their imagination to develop new, breakthrough ideas or find better ways of doing things.
- Motivate their team to put forth the effort needed to implement innovative ideas.
- Apply tools and resources that help them create a culture of innovation in their team.