Objectives & Outcomes
Abundant opportunities exist to streamline, improve, create value-added solutions, and be more effective across teams, departments, and the organization. CMOE’s Leading Innovation workshop gives managers and leaders the skills and tools they need to effectively lead innovation in their organizations, work groups, or teams. As a result of the workshop, participants are able to
- Use the discovery process to help the flow of ideas evolve into solutions that create added value for the organization.
- Effectively evaluate a situation and generate innovative solutions.
- Model innovation behaviors and practices.
- Communicate innovation needs and direct the creative thought processes of team members into addressing specific business needs or challenges.
- Create an environment that allows people to create, ideate, and use their imagination to develop breakthrough ideas or find better ways of doing things.
- Motivate their team to put forth the effort needed to implement innovative ideas.
- Apply tools and resources that help them create a culture of innovation in their team.