Objectives & Outcomes
Participants in the Personal Impact workshop learn how to
- Establish personal credibility by leveraging strengths and improving in areas needing further development.
- Cultivate collaborative and respectful relationships with others that will add value to their career and the organization.
- Communicate more effectively.
- Position and promote ideas and proposals so they are more likely to be accepted by others.
- Anticipate and lead productive change in the organization.
- Value individual differences and styles.
- Increase personal resiliency and patience.
- Regulate emotions and reactions.
- Embrace knowledge and build a commitment to personal learning and growth.