Objectives & Outcomes
Imagine the results that would be generated if everyone in your organization communicated even a little bit more effectively: reduced confusion, less frustration, better alignment, problems averted—the list goes on and on. After attending the Communication Skills workshop, participants are able to do the following:
- Effectively use questions to open up dialogue and obtain needed information.
- Identify barriers that can disrupt the ability to effectively communicate with others.
- Use non-verbal forms of communication to increase the clarity of the message.
- Apply active-listening skills in all types of interactions.
- Use a step-by-step process for successful communication.
- Facilitate emotionally difficult communication and feedback sessions.
- Adapt to other communication styles in order to establish rapport, build trust, and strengthen teams.