Objective & Outcomes
As a result of the Innovation Skills training, participants will be able to
- Prepare their minds to think creatively, ideate, and innovate.
- Explore and direct the flow of new ideas in productive directions.
- Evaluate situations and generate innovative solutions to solve business challenges and issues and take advantage of opportunities.
- Overcome barriers and obstacles to innovation.
- Confidently communicate innovative solutions.
- Be the driving force behind and create a unifying vision for innovation efforts
- Convert incremental, semi-radical, or breakthrough ideas into action.
- Strengthen their natural innovation abilities and better manage their opportunities for improvement.
- Identify resources to advance breakthrough ideas and create a culture of innovation throughout the organization.