How Outdoor Events Are Offered
- Develop team capabilities and capacity to deliver results
- Revitalize team-member engagement and reduce stress
- Utilize the resources and talent within the team to identify opportunities for improvement
- Resolve differences and conflict within the team
- Celebrate the team’s strengths and develop innovative ideas that will move the team forward
- Enhance collaboration on solutions to business issues and challenges
- Build accountability and define working agreements
- Create the cohesiveness needed to execute on the strategic priorities
- Clarify and define individual roles, responsibilities, and expectations within the team
- Open up lines of communication and build a consensus for critical decisions
- Build a culture of trust and collaboration
- Create a safe environment for feedback and coaching
- Assess progress with key initiatives and make adjustments if necessary
Outdoor Team Building-Development workshops and High-Adventure Team Retreats can range in length from a half day to multi-day events. Most programs typical program ranges from one to three days. Consult with one of our learning advisers to discuss the amount of time needed to address the desired objectives of the experience.
Using sites around the world and a variety of time-tested learning exercises and business simulations, CMOE’s Outdoor Team building events provide lasting results, memorable experiences, and a transformative learning experience. These events are designed in a way that reflects your desired level of adventure. Every customize event considers the physical abilities of team members to ensure full participation and engagement. Our learning advisers can share the wide range of experiences available to you.
Level and Intensity
Whether you want to conduct a teambuilding exercise onsite at your location, at an offsite location, or a more remote venue, taking the group outdoors will provide your team with an effective learning environment that will achieve clear results and leave a lasting impact on the attendees.