For an organization to be superior, it needs leaders who can perform at a higher level and inspire others to contribute discretionary performance to the organization. We aim to accomplish the following goals in all of our Leadership-Development Program designs:
- Make the organization’s leadership-competency model a way of behaving and acting, and something that is internalized by the leaders involved so that they can “walk the talk.” We aren’t interested in simply creating a list of random, disconnected attributes that have little relevance or connection to the everyday realities of those in leadership positions.
- Help leaders develop the critical skills and experience they need to excel in their field and contribute to the effectiveness of the entire workforce.
- Provide engaging and immersive experiences built around experiential adult-learning principles that include elements like the following:
- Review and reinforcement strategies and sessions
- E-learning support
- Assessments and feedback
- Dynamic classroom experiences
- Simulations, exercises, and case studies
- Application and sustainability plans
- Increase accountability for meeting desired expectations and help leaders take responsibility for the achievement of their learning goals.
- Reinforce crucial leadership and management skill sets by providing models, tools, guides, and other resources that will facilitate transfer of the learning to the job.
- Use performance feedback to help leaders leverage their strengths and build commitment for working on their opportunities for improvements.
- Develop a comprehensive and integrated solution with application and sustainability strategies to ensure knowledge transfer and long-term application.
- Ensure that the Leadership-Development Program links with the organization’s vision, mission, and strategy, as well as any other important organizational initiatives.
- Create conditions for measurable improvement in the leadership capability of the organization.
In addition to providing program and curriculum design services, the CMOE Team has the ability and experience to support our clients with implementation of the program and facilitation/delivery services. To accommodate the needs of all of our clients, we also offer Train-the-Trainer support for client’s who prefer this approach.