What kind of leadership-development program or curriculum is right for your organization? The answer, of course, is a learning event or series that is as unique as your organization, one that reflects your organization’s leadership competency development goals and builds lasting leadership talent at all levels.
CMOE’s extensive track record—and our proven approach to designing Leadership-Development Programs for the world’s leading organizations—makes us the ideal partner for organizations of all types and sizes that are seeking enduring solutions for their leadership-development needs
Depending on our clients’ specific requirements, we can provide instructor led or digital solutions like the following:
- A standalone Leadership-Development program or learning experience
- A Leadership-Development curriculum with a series of learning experiences
- Individual training modules on leadership competencies
Leadership Development Programs or Curriculum can be designed for leaders at all levels of the business:
- Individual contributors being prepared for leadership responsibilities
- New leaders who are transitioning into a leadership role
- First-line leaders
- Mid-level leaders
- Senior leaders
The CMOE Difference
Here are just a few reasons clients choose CMOE as your partner for your important leadership development priorities:
- CMOE’s inhouse Design Team has extensive experience collaborating with our client organizations to create meaningful learning experiences that exceed our clients’ training and development expectations.
- We are able to efficiently design and develop value-added, cost-effective programs that address the real business challenges that leaders face today because we have an immense library of existing material and resources, as well as the ability to produce highly customized material.
- We are exceptionally flexible and willing to work with our clients’ existing content, integrate our work with programs the organization already has in place, or collaborate with the organization’s other vendors if appropriate.
- We use a proven design methodology that is focused on practical skill-development and reflects the needs and preferences of the modern learner.
CMOE is experienced in providing needs-assessment services that can be used either to support the development of the Leadership-Development Program or to identify the development priorities that are most critical to the organization’s success. In addition to providing design services, we have the ability and experience to support our clients with implementation of instructor-led program and facilitation/delivery services. To accommodate the needs of all clients, we also offer Train-the-Trainer services.
We aim to accomplish the following goals in Leadership-Development Program designs:
- Make the organization’s leadership-competency model a way of behaving and acting, and something that is internalized by leaders.
- Help leaders develop the critical skills and experience they need to excel in their role and contribute to the effectiveness of the entire workforce.
- Provide engaging and immersive experiences built around experiential adult-learning principles that include elements like the following:
- Review and reinforcement strategies and sessions
- Assessments and feedback
- Dynamic instructor led, digital learning experiences, or blended approaches
- Simulations, exercises, and case studies
- Application and sustainability plans
- Reinforce crucial leadership and management skill sets by providing models, tools, guides, and other resources that will facilitate transfer of the learning to the job.
- Use performance feedback to help leaders leverage their strengths and build commitment for working on their opportunities for improvements.
- Increase accountability for meeting desired expectations and help leaders take responsibility for the achievement of their learning goals.
- Ensure that the Leadership-Development Program links with the organization’s vision, mission, and strategy, as well as any other important organizational initiatives.
Contact a CMOE Solutions Specialist today to learn more about how we can support your organization with it’s leadership-development strategies.
by 40 Years of Research
Leadership & Development Partner
to your Organization’s Needs
Need More Information?
Please fill out the following form and we will be in contact with you with more information.