If you think strategic thinking is just for senior management, think again.
Strategic thinking at an organizational level can produce astounding results.
This video will address the benefits of creating a strategic organization and look at ways to encourage leaders to find and increase strategic leadership potential in individuals and teams.
Here are some highlights:
- Understand the organization’s strategic priorities and contribute to them.
- Have a personal process to think strategically.
- Lead, guide, and influence your team to be strategic thinkers.
Ideas for Unlocking Strategic Leadership Potential:
- Talk about strategic initiatives
- Identify possible strategies to tackle
- Share your strategic targets with the team
- Recognize when the team identifies a strategic opportunity and respond to it
- Enroll others in implementing the strategy
- Focus decisions and actions on what is most important for long-term success
To learn more about strategic thinking go here: https://cmoe.com/products-and-services/applied-strategic-thinking-workshop/