Results Based Leadership is a proven process designed to create an immediate and long-term quantitative difference in the productivity and profitability of your organization. Results Based Leadership targets front-line managers, mid-level leaders, and senior executives and helps them to build the skills they need to accelerate improvements in performance across the organization. This process is designed for leaders who believe in these principles:
- People development should have a direct link to the key result areas of your business.
- The ownership and execution of organizational goals such as top-line growth, cost management, profitability, or other key performance measurements is your responsibility.
- Synchronized leadership and your team’s ability to communicate with, motivate, and coach others is the best way to maximize the performance of your number-one asset: people.
- Ownership of responsibilities and individual accountability in all areas of the business will add up to organizational success.
About the Workshop
The Results Based Leadership process is based on an understanding that authentic, sustainable change and the development of new skills doesn’t happen overnight. Rather than using a single event, Results Based Leadership uses an interactive, structured process that will initiate changes in behavior to ensure improvements in key areas of your business. This work impacts the bottom line next month, next year and beyond. Results Based Leadership uses a variety of creative learning techniques to make the process personally meaningful to leaders involved in the learning, helping them to deliver the right results for the organization and affect real change:
- Create an experience which assures genuine behavior change and awakens the discretionary performance and motivation of your employees/team members.
- Partner with you to clearly define specific expectations for individual and team performance; the performance that will drive measurable, key performance targets within your organization.
- Improve the quality and quantity of coaching, performance feedback, and goal setting to build employee ownership and commitment to their responsibilities.
- Create a sustained accountability and sense of purpose.
Results based leaders can be found in all organizations. Sometime leaders just need the right tools and skills. Are the people you depend on every day for results focused on the right things for the right reasons?