Objectives & Outcomes
As a result of participating in the Conflict and Collaboration workshop, participants are able to:
- Identify collaborative and non-collaborative behaviors in others.
- Surface and confront underlying core differences and sources of conflict.
- Diagnose and address conflict in all types of situations.
- Conduct productive discussions and facilitate positive resolution of conflict that arises.
- Hold others accountable for using a collaborative approach to resolving conflict.
- Notice their natural tendencies related to conflict management and resolution and make any adjustments necessary in order to become more collaborative.