Feedback is an essential skill in the workplace, and it drives growth and development that increase performance and engagement across the organization. Recent
data states that 72% of staff feel that feedback from managers would boost their workplace performance. In addition, Gallup reports that when individuals receive meaningful feedback, they’re nearly four times more likely to be engaged than their counterparts.
But you must also be willing to listen to and receive feedback from your teams and team members in order to truly reap the benefits from a culture of constructive feedback. There are a number of great tools, resources, and systems that can help a leader both receive feedback and provide feedback to help themselves and their teams grow and thrive.
These are the 12 best employee feedback tools to foster a feedback culture rooted in trust, transparency, and community.
1. Culture Amp
Culture Amp is a workforce experience software tool. Used by renowned businesses like Etsy, Oracle, and Canva, Culture Amp’s platform provides leaders with engagement, performance, and development tools intended to help them:
- Gain insights to initiate the right conversations with team members.
- Help individuals establish the proper goals.
- Deliver real-time feedback to foster a feedback loop and culture.
Ensure leaders can hear each team member’s voice with Connecteam. A mobile app that strives to help leaders manage their teams, Connecteam enables you to do the following:
- Gather team feedback
- Evaluate training needs
- Identify performance drivers
These areas enable workplace leaders to optimize their communication and HR efficiency.
Connecteam’s site even offers detailed information on using their product based on these factors:
- Use case
- Company size
3. Engage by Survey Monkey
Engage is the internal-facing feedback and engagement solution from SurveyMonkey.
Engage aims to help companies “partner with employees” and ”take a whole-person approach.” They understand staff experience is an evolving and complex realm leaders must approach with a holistic lens.
Engage offers analysis tools to help you proactively identify issues and find opportunities for improvement. The platform can unveil stress levels, wellness, and team psychology information.
4. Vantage Pulse
Referred to as a “people-first survey tool,” Vantage Pulse helps businesses collect real-time, anonymous workforce feedback. The platform strives to assist leaders in bridging the gap between management and staff and boost the ROI of engagement efforts.
Vantage Pulse also offers products like these:
- Vantage Rewards: Recognition and rewards program
- Vantage Perks: Corporate discount program providing deals and offers from various brands
- Vantage Fit: Gamified wellness platform
5. Workday Peakon Employee Voice
Workday Peakon Employee Voice is a continuous listening platform that includes tools for the following:
- Team member engagement
- Staff health and well-being
To turn workforce feedback into business growth, Workday offers leaders the tool to encourage staff to safely and confidently share reaction and thoughts. The platform provides intuitive dashboards offering actionable insights linked to learning resources.
TINYpulse (updating to Limeade Listening) encourages team members to consistently feel heard in the workplace. The tool assists leaders in asking for and acting upon feedback. This drives opportunities for continuous, transparent feedback and validating and adjusting workforce efforts.
Specific offerings the TINYpulse platform encompasses include these:
- Coach: Customizable 1:1 agenda builders
- Cheers for Peers: Peer-to-peer recognition
- Integrations: Integration tool combining email, HRIS, and messaging platforms to access data in one place
To create people-driven businesses, Glint offers a people-success platform with four specific solutions:
- Employee engagement: Gaining real-time insights on the health of your workforce
- Employee development: Creating a culture of diverse and holistic feedback on both the management and staff sides
- Diversity and inclusion: Focusing on the power of belonging and gathering feedback on individual sentiments
- People success: Helping team members develop habits such as seeking and reflecting on feedback and prioritizing time to listen and learn
Review CMOE's Employee Development and help your employees reach their full potential with driven performance objectives.
SurveySparrow’s employee experience solution helps business leaders maintain connections with team members to improve retention and staff experience.
The tool is involved throughout the entire staff experience, from recruiting to employee exit surveys, to ensure workforce members are happy and fulfilled. SurveySparrow aims to disperse appropriate training, assessment, and discussion tools for each step of the employee journey.
Officevibe helps leaders get to know their team members with tools that help them create and carry out the following:
- Pulse Surveys
- eNPS scoring
- Anonymous feedback
With over 30,000 daily users, Officevibe is an intuitive software trusted by many.
10. Reward Gateway
Reward Gateway is an engagement platform that assesses staff member needs and morale through real-time feedback. The platform breaks down into six specific areas:
- Reward and recognition
- Engagement analytics
Reward Gateway built this unified engagement hub to “build better, stronger, more resilient organizations.”
As a platform that helps “collect, understand, and amplify the voice of your employees,” Energage combines survey tools with AI analysis that helps leaders retain their best talent.
The Energage platform offers workplace surveys, data tools, and coaching solutions to provide or receive feedback. The platform operates with the purpose of driving engagement, reducing turnover, and attracting top talent. It provides trust and transparency because all staff members and leaders can share outcomes/reports and celebrate achievements.
A recognition and feedback tool, Motivosity leverages community and connection to foster a feedback culture. The online tool allows team members to recognize and reward colleagues and offers additional products like the following:
- Manager Development: Provides team insights and development tools for managers to encourage workplace leaders to be better coaches and build empowering relationships
- Employees Insights: Allows you to create and send out customized surveys and anonymous eNPS to help make better-informed decisions
Build Skills Through Innovative Solutions
Establish a feedback culture that is supported by your organization and its leaders by learning more about CMOE’s Feedback 360 program or contact us for more information.