LinkedIn recently introduced an exciting new feature that allows individuals to add certifications, languages, patents, publications, and other personal or professional achievements to their profile.
We encourage you to add your CMOE certification. It is easy and a great way to highlight this accomplishment and capability to your network. Just follow these simple steps:
1. Move your cursor over Profile/Me at the top of your homepage and select View Profile.
2. In the right column, you should see Add a section to your profile.
3. Click View More to see the full list of sections.
4. Select Add Certifications under the Accomplishments section.
5. Complete the prompted fields as outlined below.
- Certification Name: Coaching Skills Certified Trainer
- Certification Authority: CMOE: Center for Management & Organization Effectiveness
Which should auto-fill as you start typing so you can just select us!
- License Number: Leave blank
- Time Period: Choose the month and year you received your certification. Click the ‘This certification does not expire switch’.
- Certification URL: https://cmoe.com/
This page points people to the certifying authority
- Click “Save”
- Brag to Your Friends: This step is optional, but we recommend it because, HEY! You’ve got skills.
6. Click Save