Objective & Outcomes
As a result of the workshop, participants will
- Understand what change is and how it works.
- Recognize the internal and external forces or drivers of change.
- Be more aware of their own reactions to change and the reactions of others.
- Coach and guide themselves through the stages of change so they can succeed during periods of transition.
- Be more resilient during changes and absorb change more effectively.
- Recognize their own resistance or the resistance that others exhibit during periods of change.
- Identify opportunities for innovative or strategic change and serve as a change agent in the organization.
- Carefully evaluate situations to understand the reasons why making a change is necessary.